Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Messi: Really sad day for the football community

Argentine national team captain, Leo Messi expressed his condolences to the loss of AFA President, Julio Grondona on Wednesday.

leo messi

Messi, who is currently on holiday following the 2014 World Cup, posted a message via his official facebook to mourn the passing of the president.

“Really sad day for the football community, for Argentina and for me. Our AFA President, Julio Grondona, has left us. I want to send my condolences to the family and friends of the beloved.

- LIO”

1 comments:

  1. People tired to find a relevant place where they can know real facts and myths about the topic mentioned by author of this blog. I want to help a lot of needy people through this blog to come up at my blog to know the real facts and myths regarding this topic.
    รองเท้าสตั๊ด

    ReplyDelete